Therapeutic Massage & Spa Body Treatments
A good healthy body is something everyone strives to attain and you can experience relaxation and rejuvenation through the wellness and therapeutic massage services offered by Olakino Maika’i.
Using a holistic approach, Olakino Maika’i utilizes several modalities to address each individual client’s needs, including Hydrotherapy, Reflexology, Somatic, Shiatsu, Lymph drainage Neuromuscular Therapy, and much more.
You can reduce stress, relieve tension, find relief for allergies and headaches and improve your health and well being from the variety of massages, body wraps and facials offered by Olakino Maika’i.
Kimberly White, LMT, CLT
Licensed Massage Therapist
- Licensed by the State of Missouri
- Certified at Missouri College in St. Louis, Missouri
- Member of AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association)
- Member of the Webster Groves Rotary Club
- Past President of the Crestwood/Sunset Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Served on the Board of Directors as well as the Ambassador, Mardi Gras Gala and Golf Committees for the Crestwood/ Sunset Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chairperson of the Webster Groves/Shrewsbury Area Chamber of Commerce
- Served on the Ambassador, Heart of Community and Business Expo committees for the Webster Groves/Shrewsbury Chamber of Commerce
- Winner 2005 Rookie of the Year
- Certified in CPR
Hours & Location
Monday – Thursday
9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Closed Friday – Sunday
Special Appointments arranged at discretion of Therapist.
Crestview Therapy Center
8660 Grant Road
St. Louis, MO 63123
Inside Crestview Senior Living